Friday, April 4, 2008

STOP!

Surveys. Forwards. Chain mail. "Send this back to me in 10 minutes or you'll be cursed for life."

I never read forwards and I never open attachments. I don't care if "you know I never send forwards, but this one is worth it." I don't browse down the long email filled with pictures of cute animals dressed as people. That stuff is as annoying as the spam that consistently finds its way to my inbox, the stupid real estate fliers that violate my mailbox, and the telemarketers that don't respect the "Do Not Call" list.

There are a few people in my contact list that NEVER send me anything but annoying forwards. I have come THIS CLOSE to marking their addresses as spam, over and over again. And these are real people... IN MY LIFE...

Just. Please. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

krave said...

@mizsassy: don't you DARE tag me! And I love "purgementations"!!!!