Friday, April 11, 2008

I've run into some trouble.

I have a blog for my family/friends to read about my child and my life as a parent. I have one with funny/memorable quotes from the mouths of my family... and one for quotes from the mouths of my friends. I have one for my sister-in-law's wedding and one for my cousin's. I have one for the business that my sister and I have started. I have one for the mama drama. And now this one.

But here is my dilemma: where do I put the weird random things that I think about? Things that aren't about family, parenting, weddings, quotes, or bitchy moms from Wilm?

For example, today I was thinking about shoes. They are GENIUS. I know we'd all have developed nasty calloused feet and our skin would essentially have become our shoes, but how brilliant to make something to attach to our feet so that we could walk straight across glass or lava and still not feel a thing?

That's brilliant.

4 comments:

Jenee said...

Are you going to share the quotes with the rest of us?

krave said...

@mizsassy: Nah, unless you want to see them. The family quotes will probably make NO sense, and the friend quotes are from my Yankee friends...!

Jenee said...

Yah, I probably won't "understand" those. Damn yankees.

krave said...

I don't even understand them half the time. OK, more than half the time.